Sunday, September 19, 2004

Paige's Life...

Not too much going on in my life right now. Work is not that great, most of the people I work with have very different work ethics than I do and the organization is set up such that they are in a very comfortable position and don't really have to do anything or listen to anyone. I've only been working for the government for a little over a year and already I'm hating it. I've been looking into other options but haven't found anything else yet. I'm also looking into grad schools and will probably go into a part time program sometime next summer or fall. Top on my list is Bankstreet College in NYC. I am very interested in their Early Childhood Education program. It's a masters program set up so that I would be in NYC for the month of July 3 summers in a row, and the two years in between I would be working at my job and doing field assignments with an advisor. As far as long term career goals, I want to be in the classroom for a while longer, possibly move on to director, maybe open my own center, and then ultimately end up opening a resource center for early childhood professionals and doing policy work and possibly writing and publishing books on early childhood education. As far as my love life goes, don't bother asking, still looking.

I just got back from Chicago with some friends, which was a lot of fun. I was going to post a picture but realize I don't have one with me in it. I'll have to find something else instead!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home