Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Who Reads Blogs?

I admit to being somewhat blog obsessed. Is anyone else? I read the newspaper every day, but I must have my blog reading time on the computer every day. I stick to political ones mostly, although I follow a few computer nerd ones. I bet:
Paige reads Wonkette, like a good Washington up 'n comer.
Randy reads Instapundit (which I stay studiously away from).
Rob reads fellow Berkeley Prof Brad Delong.
Garrett reads his fellow online buddies' blogs.
My favorite is Kevin Drum at the Washington Monthly. And now this one. Speak up.

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2004 at 4:08 AM, Blogger Paige said...

Well over the summer EVERYONE was talking about Jessica Cutler's blog Washingtonienne (get the story here .
but other than ours the only blog I really check regularly is this one to see pictures of Chris' baby (she's adorable).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home