Due to complications of the picture posting software, this picture (and the others which I hope will show up sometime soon) were posted by Dara, even if they look like they were posted by Steve. To make matters worse, this comment is posted by Steve :)
He has a compulsively neat roommate. Maybe he will get on here and defend himself, but in the interim, I will tell you that I heard him say he won a contest with his roommate to see who could stand the garbage not being taken out the longest. One of those: "You should take out the garbage." "I'm not going to take out the garbage." "But it's your turn." kind of arguments. Apparently, it wasn't much of a competition.
3 Comments:
Due to complications of the picture posting software, this picture (and the others which I hope will show up sometime soon) were posted by Dara, even if they look like they were posted by Steve. To make matters worse, this comment is posted by Steve :)
Hey! Was my dorm not beautifully clean when you came to visit? Besides, he's a freshman and male so probably has half the junk that I do :P
He has a compulsively neat roommate. Maybe he will get on here and defend himself, but in the interim, I will tell you that I heard him say he won a contest with his roommate to see who could stand the garbage not being taken out the longest. One of those:
"You should take out the garbage."
"I'm not going to take out the garbage."
"But it's your turn."
kind of arguments. Apparently, it wasn't much of a competition.
Post a Comment
<< Home