Saturday, July 15, 2006

Start sending us mail....

because we have a new address!

Kyla and I officially have an apartment! I signed the lease on Friday, which Kyla had already signed and mailed in, and I got the keys to our place! It's HUGE and we have brand new carpeting, paint, most things in the kitchen, etc. etc. I came home from NYC (been having a blast) to sign and move some stuff in. Tonight I am spending my first night in the new place! (although my bed is here, but not set up...I'll be on the futon mattress!) I am enjoying the A/C and the space! Can't wait till Kyla's here to share!

Check out the pics--a virtual tour of our news apartment! You'll have to come visit us soon!

3 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 at 10:43 PM, Blogger Kyla said...

I'm so excited about the new apartment (and about getting to live with Paige). The pics are super exciting for me too since I haven't seen the place yet myself. Now that I'm back from the UK I can start getting ready to move out towards the end of August, yay!

 
At July 21, 2006 at 8:10 AM, Blogger dara said...

Wow! Thanks for the pictures Paige! I can't wait to see it and help fill up all that empty space. See you soon.

 
At July 21, 2006 at 7:37 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Kyla is just excited to see what her room looks like when it's clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home