The video that accompanies
this article about professional skateboarder Bob Burnquist's $280,000 backyard skateboarding ramp is worth a look.
Pilots routinely adjust their flight paths for a closer look, which is as good a way as any to sum up the scale of the Mega Ramp. The wooden structure is longer than a football field, as tall as an eight-story building, with a creek bed running through a 70-foot breach.Crazy. Keith, I know you're not blogging because you're pounding nails in that remodeled kitchen, but you may want to consider something like this for your next home improvement project.

3 Comments:
Hmm, guess I posted that one to the Beatty blog instead of the Harris blog by mistake :).
it's okay, we'll take all the posts we can get--even if they're mistakes!! :)
Good point Paige. You nag your Dad and sister and I'll nag Rob and Tori. Maybe we'll get other family news. I certainly don't know much.
Post a Comment
<< Home