I called to wish Kyla a happy birthday and interrupted Happy Hour celebrations. How mortifying to have your father call at Happy Hour. I told this to Dara, and she said, "That's what texting is for!"
I must have the most awesome cousin for a roommate, I was crazy busy all day (happy hour turned into a "let's hang out all evening at the bar" night) and didn't get to see her at all, but she baked me a cake! How nice is that?! Thanks Paige!
You know the saying that if you remember the sixties, you didn't live through the sixties? If you remember bourbon slush at the beach, you weren't consuming it.
6 Comments:
I called to wish Kyla a happy birthday and interrupted Happy Hour celebrations. How mortifying to have your father call at Happy Hour. I told this to Dara, and she said, "That's what texting is for!"
I must have the most awesome cousin for a roommate, I was crazy busy all day (happy hour turned into a "let's hang out all evening at the bar" night) and didn't get to see her at all, but she baked me a cake! How nice is that?! Thanks Paige!
A cake is great but what is she making for the beach? What is anybody making for the beach? Priorities ladies, priorities.
I always remember there being bourbon slush at the beach...
You know the saying that if you remember the sixties, you didn't live through the sixties? If you remember bourbon slush at the beach, you weren't consuming it.
haha...good call Steve :)
Post a Comment
<< Home