Okay, bye.
I've been uploading all of dad's old home movies onto my computer, converting them to digital, and just finished tonight. I have some great stuff, including turkey lurkey, the infamous bear tape, lots of christmases, and all the millions of hours dad set the camera up in the corner of the room and nothing happened.
I do not, however, have any of the other Beatty Cousin shows, or any family reunions other than half of durango. I'd love copies of your videos if you have them to share--if you have them in digital format great, if not I can convert the analog to digital--got a fancy new machine and everything!- and can pass anything you want to lend me back to you when I'm done.
There's lots of fun stuff to share, but I thought I'd start with this--I'm interviewing Grandpa at the end of our vacation in Gatlinburg in 1989. He obviously was too busy beating me at games, and I'd heard enough :)

2 Comments:
Wow! Lots of work you've been doing. Unfortunately we have only a little of life on tape because we only got a camera late in the game. I'll work on getting what little we have onto digital and send it on. I'll make sure Tori gets the word. She has tons of course. Can't wait to see them.
The old guy hasn't changed much, has he? Well, he looks older ;-).
Post a Comment
<< Home