California Harris'
This is such a great idea Paige!
We all are doing well. I just got back from Tn and although it was for a sad time (Dad's illness and recovery) it was also good to see Cynthia and Kate and even got a few words with the college man Brent. Sorry I missed you Randy but we did talk about you :) I big thanks to all of you for making the visit easy and the loan of the car and bed. I also really appreciated the closeness of the skilled nursing place being so close to the assisted living place. Dad could visit next door and he had staff and inmates (his word) visit him. He may not admit it but I think he has many friends there. He certainly knew all the gossip. Jeff will be going to Tn on Wed and Randy goes back to Russia Thursday so Dad should feel very cared for.
As far as family news goes Garrett is doing well in middle college/high school but mostly lives for Dec 26th when his girlfriend from Ottawa comes for a visit. Kyla is back at Yale and is strong into polo and is enjoying her class 'The history of the military in the US' You just never know what you'll learn in college. Steve is about to head off to the east coast for more meetings for a week and I stay busy working on the house remodeling efforts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home