Monday, November 01, 2004

Parents Weekend and Tenn

I've finally recovered from our week back east. Yale was cold but fun. We got to hug and feed Kyla and enjoy Ivy activities like polo and musical performaces. The polo was freezing for us but Kyla was hot scoring goals and bruises. The singing was done by her roomate and we saw a student production of 'Company' that has me dying to get it on my ipod. I encourage any and all to visit Kyla and Yale, it is quite an experience.

In Tennessee we were treated as always with great hospitality by Randy and Cyndi. They are always so generous with their time, car and home. It really makes it easier on the whole visit. Tori met Steve and I there so it was quite a party. Steve set Dad up with internet access. If you don't have his email address email me. He has the blog on his favorites so he can read all the news. He seems to have recovered from the blood clot but the cure seems to be causing more problems. As always he keeps hanging in there. Hopefully his new ipod is keeping him humming. I also got to see Brent's dorm room. Wow, he has set it up so well and if he keeps it that neat it must be his maternal genes. It was a great trip and thanks to R&C again.

The Beatty Bunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home