Hey! There's more!!
Jill and I also celebrated our birthdays in December....Sarah and I are birthday buddies!!! and we celebrated with Jill yesterday, the 12th. Yes, it does indeed seem like I was just a baby yesterday, my how the years fly......I only wish I could remember them.............
Have a good one!
Take care all,
Cyn

2 Comments:
I'm sorry Cyndi! In Jill's case I plead ignorance but I screwed up yours. I hope it was happy, did Kate make you marshmallows on crackers? in the oven? Cakes are so boring. Rob and I made toffee yesterday, best ever.
So where's our toffee? (ha, ha) happy birthday to all you December birthdays - who knew March was so busy for the so many 'rents. It was actually cold enough here in Houston to roast marshmellows - well at least we didn't melt by the fire. Though I think it's supposed to actually hit freezing tonight but I'm sure it'll be 80 next week.
Post a Comment
<< Home