Happy Birthday to the December Beatty Cousins
Happy Birthday Ben, Sara and Paige! Since it is Paige's birthday today I thought it was appropriate to give a Happy Birthday to all the December birthdays. You're all so old. I hope the world is treating you well as you maneuver around the adult obstacles in life. And as I seem to be channeling Gigi a lot these days I'd like to ask on her behalf. "Where will we all be in five years? In ten?" Always fun to answer but only thing for sure is you'll never be right. ;-)

1 Comments:
Thanks Dara!
It was a great birthday, and a great month. Been VERY busy with my new job, and looking forward to heading to TN on Sunday to get to see some of the family. I'll try to write a real post from the trenches!
Post a Comment
<< Home