Just wanted to send out a very loud Congratulations to our scholar. Glad you got your thesis done Paige. See? You didn't need to bring it to the beach. ;-D You go girl!
Thanks :) I was a little bummed to hear from my advisor that he'd have it back to me by Friday--I wanted a bit more break than that! Also found out I have 4 books and 3 papers to write before classes start in July, and work is crazy with our accreditation stuff--I am going to be at the center all weekend, I have a feeling... not out of the woods yet, but I'll be there soon.
1 Comments:
Thanks :) I was a little bummed to hear from my advisor that he'd have it back to me by Friday--I wanted a bit more break than that! Also found out I have 4 books and 3 papers to write before classes start in July, and work is crazy with our accreditation stuff--I am going to be at the center all weekend, I have a feeling... not out of the woods yet, but I'll be there soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home