Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beatty Boy Birthday Bash, Day 2

Yesterday, Tori and I arrived in Tn. Randy and Brent took Tori out to lunch while she waited for me to arrive. Tori was impressed with Brent's bachelor pad and Vol mania on UT campus. After two lovely hours of bumper to bumper traffic in Pigeon Forge we (Tori and Dara) found our beds and crashed.
Today we got up bright and early (2 more hours on the road) to go see PapaDick and were pleased to find Brian there to join us. The reunion was officially started. While eating pancakes at Cracker Barrel we heard that Paige and Sarah were off to a typical Beatty reunion start with a flat tire but forged ahead and will make it soon.
To be continued.... by Brian....or Paige...or would you believe Randy?

3 Comments:

At November 18, 2007 at 12:57 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Great, well if I can't be there, I insist on Beatty birthday/reunion live-blogging. I am glad to hear that Paige and Sarah are holding up the tradition with the flat tire. It's about time we moved on from losing car keys.

 
At November 18, 2007 at 2:51 PM, Blogger Paige said...

And we have arrived safe and sound--the tire was fixed promptly (thank goodness for AAA!) Apparently our location on the interstate made us a high priority for getting out of danger. We are at Randy and Cyndi's playing with the new puppy and getting ready for dinner, I think. Can't wait to see evryone--we'll miss you Steve!

 
At November 18, 2007 at 3:29 PM, Blogger Steve said...

A new puppy!?!? If I had known, I would have left Garrett here and come to TN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home