End of An Era
Well as the two people who read this blog know, Kyla moved out earlier this month, and I've been looking for a condo to buy. Tonight I made an offer on a place, and after 3 hours of negotiations, now have a ratified offer with a close date of July 22nd. Check out some photos of the new place here: http://web.mac.com/ideazcompany/Condo/Photos.html
It's got a great view, a den, a nice balcony, hardwood floors, big closets, is brand new as of 3 years ago (the building is older but they renovated everything when they converted from rentals to condos in 2005). The building has a pool, tennis courts, a bbq area, a party room, conference room, media room (ie movie screen with arm chairs), game room (pool & fooseball), a brand new workout room, etc.
It's been a nerve-wracking process and I'm nowhere near done, and it's not mine yet, but hopefully it's getting there. So check out the photos and come visit! (well, after I move in!)

2 Comments:
Congratulations, Paige!!! Looks wonderful. One of the other blog readers is in TN with Rob and Grandpa Dick.
It looks great!! Welcome to the world of home ownership! It will be a fun ride! Dara says "can't wait to visit." Where is it located?? We are here In TENN visiting Papa Dick---we will try to show him the place on the web.
Post a Comment
<< Home