Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Yalie Lowdown

So I'm all settled in here at Yale, classes are going, polo's getting into gear... ahhh!! I had my first test yesterday (biochem) and my second test tomorrow (physics) and the first polo game of the season is this Sunday at UConn. Where did all my time go? To make matters worse, they turned the Women's Table off yesterday (the Women's Table is a fountain and when it gets turned off you know the cold is coming and there's no turning back, where as the day it's turned back on you know that spring is truly here). Despite all this, life is good. I'm still loving my roomies, and classes and polo are going well. Hmm... I think that's it for now, more updates later, I promise!

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2004 at 6:12 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Oh you're making me jealous! I miss college!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home