She lives!
Hello Beatty family! I sincerely apologize for my lack of presence in the blog world. It's a nice Tuesday morning and I am doing laundry and watching Alias (I'm very behind--almost at the end of the first season, been catching up on Netflix) and getting ready to go to Knoxville this afternoon to see everybody. Unfortunately it won't be a long trip, but I am looking forward to seeing the Barrs and of course the various Beattys as well. Not too much has changed around here. The biggest news is that I moved from the two toddler classrooms into the three year old class and now supervise only one staff member instead of six. Things have been a lot different--there are a lot of changes to be made in the room--but things are also going well. Just before Christmas we had an in-service day where we did a lot of work on the classroom arrangement/layout and I am excited about the changes we made and excited for the kids to come back next week to enjoy it. Finished up my first fall in the Bankstreet Program writing papers at the last minute. Presented a workshop at the Annual Conference of the National Association for the Education of Young Children here in DC.
I hope everyone is doing well, had a very Merry Christmas, and here's to a fantastic 2006!

1 Comments:
Thanks for blogging Paige. It is great to hear how you're doing and what you're up to. We're sorry were not in Tn with everyone else but be sure to keep us up to date with any and all gossip and jokes.
Post a Comment
<< Home