Stretching and Climbing...
Just popping in to say hello. Where is everybody?! I've been busy with my new hobbies of yoga (taking my first class through the local rec department!) and rock climbing. I joined a rock gym with a girl I row with, and we went all out buying harnesses and shoes and have been going a couple times a week. I've been having a lot of fun doing it, and actually think I'm starting to improve a bit. Work is going all right, though I'm going through another restless period looking for something else. While I'd like to stay in child care, there's a job fair coming up at a DC public charter school with pre-k openings, and the idea of having a summer vacation is really appealing...but I'll probably end up staying where I am. Just went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of yummy junk food to prepare for the big snow expected tomorrow. Will go to go to Baby Hugo's first birthday tomorrow night if the snow isn't too bad. Sunday night I'm going to try to hook up my projector and find a nice blank wall for a no-boys-allowed girlie movie night. Other than all this excitement, not too much going on. Just finished reading A Million Little Pieces (didn't care if it was real or fake, but enjoyed reading it) and am now reading something wonderfully trashy and chic-lit-y.
Would love to hear from the rest of you. Dad and Jill, it'd be great to see some pics of the new place. Cousins, how's school? Any summer plans?
Okay not much to say but hello. Love to everyone.

2 Comments:
Hi Paige! Nice to hear from you about what is going on. Wish those cousins of yours would post too. I hope to see you at Kyla's polo regionals in March. Heads up to Sarah, it's at UVA on the 18th and 19th.
We're gonna try to make it down. I am supposed to babysit on Sat night but will try to reschedule.
Post a Comment
<< Home