I'm home...
with a few more letters added to my name.
Here are some photos from my last few days in the city. Mom, Dad, Jill, and Sarah came to my graduation/closing ceremony and we had fun exploring the city and going to a few shows--thanks to them for all the support, and thanks to Kyla for welcoming me home with cake and other goodies! Too tired to write much, but wanted to get some pics up... Enjoy! (and Jill and Cyndi you guys should put some pics from your trip up for us!!)
walking across the Brooklyn Bridge
My Program Cohort
After recieving our certificates
At Good Morning America
Times Square

2 Comments:
So great to see the pictures Paige. Congratulations. I'm so proud. Hope you got to see Wicked. Now if we can just get tickets to So You Think You Can Dance. What do you say? I promise to post my Prague pictures soon.
Now that Kyla got me into the show I'd be up for it :) and thanks for the gift from your trip! I love all the different oars!!
Post a Comment
<< Home