Thursday, July 17, 2008

Weekend in Wine Country!

Just got back from a wonderful weekend in LA/Napa Valley for my college friend/roommate's bachelorette weekend. It was my first wine-tasting experience, the weather was gorgeous, and we had a blast!


Grapes!

Cheers!

Inside the caves at Pine Ridge Winery

Wine Barrels

The girls before dinner at 25' Brix

3 Comments:

At July 18, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Blogger dara said...

Wow, some great pictures! The beautiful wine country. Looks like a great time was had by all. =)

 
At July 28, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Blogger cyn said...

Paige! You'll have to come to Vienna to do some wine-tasting...I didn't realize that I was living in wine country here. There is wine everywhere and the "good stuff" is about $3 a bottle. It's pretty cool. Although, I've more wine in the last three weeks than I have had in the last 10 years. Yum!! Your pictures are great.
come visit!!

 
At July 29, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Blogger Paige said...

I do want to visit!! What's the best time of year to come?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home