Monday, February 20, 2006

Boston....It's very cold...

Happy President's Day! Hope those of you with days off spent them well. I was busy today running errands, rock climbing, in a meeting, and various other chores, but spent most of the weekend in Boston with a family from work, where the mom was attending a wedding at the ritz (and dad was out of town.) Had a nice time but boy was it cold. We went to the Children's Museum which was really nice, although I'd like to go back sometime to be able to explore it a little more--we only went to a couple exhibits and I didn't even get to check out the store! Teachers get to go free though so next time I'm in Boston I'll definitely check it out again. It was so cold, however, I think I have crossed it off of my "places i'd like to live at some point" list.

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 at 12:11 AM, Blogger dara said...

Nothing like this time of year to really appreciate where I live. We have sunshine and flowers and cold means it might possibly get below freezing but it never does. The pictures are great Paige. I am trying to put a link to my pictures from the French Alps. What an adventure! Hey, I can visit snow, just don't want to live in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home