Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's Official!

So I just got a letter in the mail today that Kyla's and my application has been approved and we will be living together at Riverhouse Apartments in Pentagon City very soon! We have a 3 bedroom (apartment 805) as of July 15th (I will be moving in when I get back from NY, and Kyla will join me at the end of August). We will most likely look for someone to live in the 3rd bedroom. All are welcome to visit, it's an awesome location and a great apartment. Kyla came to visit this weekend and we had fun hanging around Pentagon City and some other local places, and she got to tour GW. I am super excited about the new place! (see floorplan below!)

Other than that not too much going on with me. I have a couple job interviews in progress, and am getting ready to go back to NY (lots of work to do before then though!)

Hope all's well with you all and would love an update from everyone!

3 Comments:

At May 6, 2006 at 9:16 PM, Blogger dara said...

Yay! Two wild and crazy gals together. Watch out world or at least DC.

 
At May 8, 2006 at 7:27 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I thought this article in the NYTimes on roommate hunting was interesting and perhaps relevant:

Perhaps the most eyebrow-raising thing about the housing listings is the abundance of users — even young, savvy residents of anything-goes metropolises like Los Angeles and Miami — who want mellow, nonpartying roommates. Las Vegas sounds more like Snore City if you judge it by its housing listings. And New Yorkers can come off sounding square. "No parties" and "no drama" are common refrains.

There are exceptions, but even club-hopping Paris Hilton hopefuls seem to have their limits. As four women (ages 19 to 22) seeking a fifth roommate in Boston wrote, "We want a partier, not a puker."

 
At May 19, 2006 at 12:42 PM, Blogger Paige said...

I interviewed (mostly just for the heck of it) for a junior kindergarten teaching position at a private school in oakton (but I didn't get it-ah well) and also for a couple of assistant director positions, but haven't heard anything on those so i assume they went with someone else...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home