Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not Quite...

Yesterday evening I met some friends in DC for a Restaurant week dinner. I drove in, and as I was coming down Pennsylvania Avenue the moon was rising above the Capitol and it was absolutely breathtaking. Of course, I didn't have a camera--tried to take a photo with my phone but without a zoom it just didn't do it justice. I figured it was probably those once in a blue moon kinds of things, but went down to the mall tonight hoping it might happen again.

Alas, it didn't, but there was a pretty sunset and I was able to get a couple neat pics.










2 Comments:

At August 19, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Blogger dara said...

Great pictures Paige, next time moonrise. =)

 
At August 19, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Blogger Paige said...

yeah, although I don't know how I'd know about it ahead of time or if it's just something I'll have to hope to luck into again in my life!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home