Sunday, May 14, 2006

Broadway Beatty

I just had to tell everyone about our talented sibling. Robert and I saw the Broadway show "25th Putnam County Spelling Bee with two of his friends. As we walked in we were asked if we would like to be in the show. Rob (with a little urging) said yes since he had experience in spelling bees in school. Did anyone else know this? He was interviewed, went on to another interview and then finally they chose four out of 30 of whom Rob was one. They were told they would be on stage as long as they spelled the words given correctly. They got to sing and dance along with the crowd too. It was great! A true talent, especially the eyebrows. Alas the word that cut his career short was kosis. I think. I do know it started with a k and Rob said C. They also make up jokes about the people too. For Rob, "He ran for student body president with the slogan, when you think white guy, think me" and "Rob spent all his prize money ahead of time at the Banana Republic". Better than Walmart Rob.
Happy Mother's Day everyone. Should do miss ours! Favorite Mother's Day memory, the gigantic "MOM" poster we made out of spirograph drawings. LOL Hey it was a work of art and mom kept it forever.

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 at 12:43 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Haha that's awesome. Sorry I wasn't there to see it :) We have quite the talented family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home